HEBA Crumbed chicken and chips
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cooking Time: 40 minutes
5 pieces chicken
4 eggs, beaten
2 tsp Himalayan salt
20g Portuguese Chicken spice
20g Dried mixed herbs
- In a bowl, mix together the herbs, spices and HEBA.
- Beat 4 eggs in a separate bowl.
- Heat the Holsum in a deep saucepan or pot.
- Roll chicken pieces in dry mix, dip in egg and then dip in dry mix again.
- Fry until golden brown and crispy, and chicken is cooked through.
- Follow the instructions on the back of the HEBA packet to make pap.
- Flatten pap to about 1 cm height on a tray then allow the mixture to cool in the fridge until firm.
- Slice the heba into desired size chips then fry in Holsum until crispy and golden.
Serve the chicken and chips with Banting friendly tomato sauce.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.