Banting Blvd’s Blueberry Flapjacks with Lemon Cream Cheese
Makes 12 Flapjacks and 1 cup of Lemon Cream Cheese.
Banting Blvd Flapjack & Fritter Premix
1 Tub Cream Cheese
½ C Full Cream Milk
Preferred sweetener (we used 1T Xylitol)
1 Lemon, zest
1T Lemon juice
1 punnet Blueberries
Cream cheese frosting:
- Using an electric mixer, whisk together cream cheese, milk, sweetener, lemon zest and lemon juice.
- Store in the fridge in and airtight container.
- Follow the Banting Blvd Flapjack & Fritter Premix instructions.
- While frying flapjacks, add a few blueberries to batter.
- Serve with a dollop of Lemon Cream Cheese and fresh Blueberries.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.