Cheesy HEBA Fries
Today we’re sharing one of our favourite recipes with you: Cheesy HEBA Fries! HEBA + Halloumi = a match made in banting heaven.Ingredients:
• 1 cup of HEBA
• 320g halloumi, cut into “fries”
• 1 tsp ground cumin
• 2 large eggs, beaten
• Salt & pepper
• Olive oil
• Pomegranate seeds and mint to serveMethod:
1. In a medium sized bowl, mix HEBA, cumin, salt and pepper together.
2. Whisk the eggs in a separate bowl.
3. Using a fork, dip a piece of halloumi into the egg mixture, allow excess to drip off and coat the halloumi in the HEBA mixture until completely covered. Repeat until all the halloumi pieces are coated.
4. Place a frying pan over medium heat with 1 tbsp olive oil. Once it's warmed up, fry the coated HEBA halloumi fries until golden brown.
5. Serve with fresh mint and pomegranate seeds. Enjoy!
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.