Banting Blvd’s Greek Style Savoury Muffins with Roasted Red Pepper Soup
Makes 12 muffins.
Banting Blvd Savoury Muffin Premix
1 packet Pitted Olives, chopped
2C Spinach, shredded
½C Feta, crumbled
- Follow the Banting Blvd Savoury Muffin Premix instructions.
- Add olives, spinach and feta to mixture.
- Pour mixture into muffin tray and bake for approximately 20 minutes, oven temperatures may vary.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool. Store chilled.
4 large Red Peppers, quartered
4 Red Onions, quartered
2 tins Whole Tomatoes, quartered
1 whole Garlic bulb, halved
2 small Red Chillies
2C Chicken Stock
- Heat oven to 180˚
- In large pan, season red peppers, red onions, tomatoes, garlic and chillies with rosemary, olive oil, salt and black pepper.
- Roast for approximately 50 minutes, oven temperatures may vary.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool slightly. Remove rosemary, garlic and chillies then puree with stick blender.
- Put puree into a pot on a stove top and add in chicken stock. Bring to boil.
- Best served with a dollop of Greek Yoghurt.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.