Low Carb, Sugar-free
Servings : 12 slices
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cooking time : 60 minutes
• 4 large eggs
• 2 cups milk of full cream milk
• 2 tsps vanilla essence
• 2 Tbsps coconut oil
• 1 cup finely grated carrots
1. Preheat the oven to 180'C and prepare a loaf tin.
2. Mix all the dry ingredients together. Pulse the walnuts in the blender for quick roughly chopped pieces.
3. In a separate bowl whisk the wet ingredients together.
4. Combine the wet and dry ingredients and mix well.
5. Pour into prepare loaf tin and bake for 60-70 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
6. Let it cool down and start with the topping.
Cream Cheese Topping
• ¼ cup xylitol
• 1 tsp vanilla
• Zest and juice of 1 lemon
• 2 Tbsps cream
• 250 ml cream cheese
1. Blend everything together until smooth.
Comments will be approved before showing up.