Banting Blvd’s low-carb and delicious take on everyone’s favourite treat: Vanilla Cupcakes! Enjoy these grain, gluten and refined sugar-free cupcakes as a teatime treat or yummy lunchbox surprise.
Carbs per serving: Less than 2g
Just add eggs, milk and vanilla.
Gluten free, grain free and no added sugar.
Makes 12 cupcakes.
- Heat oven to 180°C and prepare a muffin tray.
- In a bowl, whisk together 4 Large Eggs, 2 cups Milk and 2 teaspoons Vanilla.
- Add the Vanilla Cupcake premix and mix until smooth.
- Pour the mixture into the muffin tray then bake tor 25-30 minutes, oven temperatures may vary.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool.
- Serve warm or top with low-carb icing!
Coconut Flour, Golden Flaxseeds, Sunflower Seeds, Xylitol, Psyllium Husk, Baking Powder, Himalayan Salt, Xanthan Gum, Vanilla Powder (<1%) and Flavouring: Vanilla.
Typical Nutritional Values
per 17 g
Of which Total Sugar
Of which Saturated Fat
Values from USDA Nutrient Reference Database. Information for dry product.
WARNING: Xylitol is not suitable for pets. DO NOT FEED TO DOGS!
Enjoy your Vanilla Cupcake with these delicious recipes: