Banting Blvd’s Seed & Almond Loaf is the low-carb answer to replace your usual slice of bread. Not only is it delicious, this premix is made with clean wholefood ingredients and no gluten, grains or preservatives. Bake a loaf, slice it up, serve with a smear of butter and feel good about it.
Carbs per serving: less that 1g
Just add eggs and buttermilk.
Makes 20 slices.
Grain free. No added Sugar. Gluten free.
Makes 1 loaf (20 slices).
- Heat oven to 180°C and prepare a loaf fin.
- Whisk together 6 Large Eggs and 250ml Buttermilk (Dairy-free option: replace with 250ml Rooibos Tea and 30ml Olive Oil).
- Mix in the Seed & Almond Loaf premix and leave to stand for 5mins.
- Pour the mixture into the loaf tin and sprinkle with the Seed Mix.
- Bake for 45-50 minutes, oven temperatures may vary.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool. Store in the fridge or freeze slices.
Sunflower Seeds (38%), Flaxseed (27%), Coconut Flour (14%), Desiccated Coconut (14%), Almonds (4%), Baking Powder, Psyllium Husk, Erythritol, Himalayan Salt.
Typical Nutritional Values
per 14 g
Of which Total Sugar
Of which Saturated Fat
# Analysed using AOAC 991.43 method. Information for dry product.
Enjoy your Seed and Almond Loaf with these delicious recipes: